PRODUCT OWNER 80%-100%
Winterthur, Zurich, CH
In a nutshell
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Team and help us develop the next big thing. It is an exciting role in an impactful team where you are part of the strategic decision-making and take responsibility from day one.
We are the truth behind the product. collectID is the product authenticity and customer engagement ecosystem. We protect brands and transform products into a superior communication and sales channel. collectID patented technology offers a unique combination of NFC tags and blockchain to deliver the first fully secure product authenticity ecosystem. Learn more about our technology.
We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity. We strive to develop all our employees to reach their full potential. We work mostly remotely and usually meet once or twice a week at our office near Zürich. From time to time, we need more face-to-face time to move fast. However, you also can take a month of a home office when needed.
We are looking for a Product Owner to plan and manage the development of our mobile apps, user-facing web tools, API, and backend services. You should be a team player with a keen eye for detail, problem-solving skills, and experience in agile product development. We are a startup; hence you will get a chance to be involved in everything we do.
- Plan and manage the development of our product and supporting software platforms.
- Cooperate with designers, developers, and business managers to design and develop new product features.
- Manage backlog and support scrum processes.
- Ensure high product quality and participate in testing of end-user features.
- Discover new technologies that yield a competitive advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in building user-facing products using agile processes.
- Experience working on multiple initiatives at the same time. –
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience in one or more of the following: scrum, Jira, design thinking, mobile app development, blockchain, NFC.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to influence.
- Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment.
Our core values
- Everyone has a voice. We look to the people with the most knowledge, listen hard, and choose the best way forward.
- We go the extra mile. We are more motivated, work harder, and do more than our competition. If we don’t do this, we don’t stand a chance.
- Everyone makes an impact. If you work here, we trust you to create value. In fact, we’re counting on it.
- We learn from everything. Win or lose, sale or no sale; we do our best to learn from every experience.
- Authentication for everyone. Our system is built on highly complex technology. Our job is to make all that complexity easy to use for regular people.
- Authentication for everything. Every product has its own truth; where and how it was created and by whom. We’re here to make this truth accessible.
How to apply?
You need to be legally authorized to work in Switzerland (Swiss citizen, EU/EFTA citizen, Swiss residence permit holder) to apply for this job. Apply by email to Łukasz Buławski (Chief Product Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org). Include your resume, cover letter, and current notice period.
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below