SUMMER STAGE 2023 (m/w/d)
Winterthur, Zurich, CH
In a nutshell
Do you want to get a taste of start-up air? Then our Summer Stage is just the right thing for you. The position will start in June (or as agreed) for three months. After the successful completion of the internship, you will get a certificate.
We are the truth behind the product. collectID is the product authenticity and customer engagement ecosystem. We protect brands and transform products into superior communication and sales channels. collectID patented technology offers a unique combination of NFC tags and blockchain to deliver the first fully secure product authenticity ecosystem. Learn more about our technology.
We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity. We strive to develop all our employees to reach their full potential. We are proud to work with clients in the sports, fashion, and wine industries around the world.
We are in the office 3-4 days a week and 1-2 days working from home.
We are looking for an Intern Innovation Manager to research, locate and develop business opportunities while working closely with our management team. Your goal will be to develop and improve collectID’s product and business model and help collectID gain traction within our target markets by winning customers.
- Research, locate, and develop business opportunities.
- Gather, consolidate, and use stakeholders’ feedback to improve and adjust colletID’s product and business model.
- Support the sales team to gain traction within our target markets by winning customers.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage.
- Represent collectID in a professional manner at all times.
- Someone who sees the big picture with the ability to dig into the details, rolling up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Desire for the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company.
- Self-motivating personality who’s eager to succeed and increase revenue.
Skills and experience
- Completed high school or about to begin BSc/BA in Business Administration, Computer Science, Design, Engineering or a related field.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting attitude with attention to detail
- Experience working in a dynamic (i.e., “startup”) environment is a plus
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with any of the following methodologies and technologies is a plus: Scrum, Design Thinking, mobile application development (iOS and Android), cryptography, blockchain as well as NFC technology
- Strong interest in human-centered and agile methodologies (e.g., Design Thinking, Lean, etc.)
Our core values
- Everyone has a voice.
We look to the people with the most knowledge, listen hard, and choose the best way forward.
- We go the extra mile.
We are more motivated, work harder, and do more than our competition. If we don’t do this, we don’t stand a chance.
- Everyone makes an impact.
If you work here, we trust you to create value. We’re counting on it.
- We learn from everything.
Win or lose, sale or no sale, we do our best to learn from every experience.
- Authentication for everyone.
Our system is built on highly complex technology. Our job is to make all that complexity easy to use for regular people.
- Authentication for everything.
Every product has its own truth; where and how it was created and by whom. We’re here to make this truth accessible.
How to apply?
You need to be legally authorized to work in Switzerland (Swiss citizen, EU/EFTA citizen, Swiss residence permit holder) to apply for this job.
Apply by email to Sergio Muster (Co-founder & Chief HR Officer, email@example.com). Include your resume, cover letter, and current notice period.
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below